It is not enough these days to design a beautiful, functional website. If you truly want to reap the benefits of having an online presence, then SEO is a necessity. You may not realize it, but some of the advanced design and development techniques that we use for your website to get better chance at ranking high with the major search engines.
SEO WS Starter
SEO WS Standard
SEO Friendly DevelopmentIt’s not enough these days to design a beautiful, functional website for business needs. We truly want to reap the benefits of having an online presence, so SEO-friendly website design is a necessity. Search Engine Optimization is a method of improving the visibility of a website in search engines through organic search results, and is now a viable online marketing tool for a lot of businesses. Our design practices can improve a website’s SEO and ultimately its visibility. We use best tactics to improving user experience as well.
KeywordsKeywords are an important part of any search engine optimization campaign. We never use wrong keywords and make appropriate plan for target market. It’s important when starting a website to first establish what the business objectives are. With this plan in place we build pages that target these specific keywords.
Process of creating:
- reate a list of potential keywords (i.e. words that are relevant but not overly used)
- nput your proposed keywords into a keyword research tool (i.e. Google Adwords Keyword Tool, Wordtracker, Wordstream, etc)
- inalize your keyword list based on research (Create a list of both broad and targeted keywords)
- Prepare them for launch (typically go after 3-4 related keywords per page)
- mages are often an overlooked aspect of SEO, but play just as an important role in the process.
- We optimize images to achieve faster loading times and subsequent search engine visibility.
- ry to keep image’s file size as small as possible so mobile visitors in addition to those with slow internet connections can get the same intended, fast experience.
- enerally we optimal image size is anywhere from 30-100kb and the best resolution is 72dpi.
- e also set the image size as part of the corresponding tag for the image.
- It’s best to place images on context in the page. The more relevant the text around image, the better results to get for rankings.
- Place images inside a folder named “images” or something similar so the final URL of the image looks something like this: /images/image.jpg.
Social Media IntegrationSocial Media should be part of your SEO strategy as building relationships and interacting with connections can help build the brand enormously. Not only that but it gives you exposure and helps build a trusted community and gain credibility. Link building is perhaps the number one reason to jump on board the Social Media bandwagon: the process of visitors sharing links within their own network can result in a large number of inbound links. In summary, social media can provide an organization with an affordable channel that accomplishes results.
We Avoid Flash ElementsUsing too much flash on website cannot only be distracting for visitors, but it can also affect website’s search engine ranking. If we use flash elements on website, then it will be more difficult for search engines to rank website. This is because flash is often ignored by NetLink.
Keyword PlacementFor a website to successfully integrate into Google you first must tell us what a particular page is about. It’s important to get keywords on the right position on the page, but don’t overdo it. Here are the best places:
- Title tag
- Meta description and keywords
- Website slogans
- Breadcrumb trails
- H1, H2 and H3 tags
- Bullet points
- Alt text
- Title attribute on links
- The main website copy
- Internal links
- Footer links
- File / folder names