The following terms and conditions apply to eCommerce Website Development offered by NetLink. By ordering services from NetLink you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. We reserve the right to refuse to construct a eCommerce website which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to Bangladesh laws.
2. The acceptance of a proposal shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and NetLink Technologies Ltd (NetLink) on acceptance of a proposal 50% - 100% of the contract value will be invoiced. Work on the contract cannot be commenced until this payment has been made.
3. NetLink cannot always guarantee to start work immediately but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
4. All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's website, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
5. The copyright for all material provided by NetLink, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of NetLink until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client.
6. NetLink makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
7. NetLink will not submit a client's website to several of the major search engines as part of the eCommerce Website Development. If a client wishes NetLink to promote a client’s website then NetLink will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee high placing in search engine results.
8. NetLink can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted chooses or not to list a client's website.
9. If at any point during the eCommerce Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that NetLink judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed value.
10. Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a $25 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
11. NetLink does not undertake to maintain or update a client's website as part of the development charge. If clients wishes NetLink maintain or update a website as a separate charge will be apply, NetLink will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Website maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
12. NetLink reserves the right to modify prices at any time without notice. If a client has charged any services from NetLink prior to a change in prices, that charge will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent charge may be subject to an increase.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and NetLink Technologies Ltd. with respect to your use of the Service. You acknowledge that, in providing you access to and use of the Service, NetLink has relied on your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
Postal: GPO Post Box No : 2535, Dhaka-1000, BD.
Stay InformedSubscribe to get NetLink news in your inbox.
Email: infonetlink.asia, Land Phone: 088029119757
© NetLinkTechnologies Ltd. All Rights Reserved.