- Affiliates are paid a one-time commission for each sale referred to us. A signup is counted when a customer first clicks on an affiliate referral link, completes the signup process and stays active for 1 year.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. No credit will be given to your affiliate account for sales that occurred before you joined the affiliate program.
- If a referral has been made and is not showing in your affiliate account it must be reported during the current referral period (1-15th of the month or 16-end of the month). Missed referrals not reported during the current period will not be credited to your account.
- Affiliate commission is locked 45 days after the end of the month in which the credit is recorded. Payments are then processed and sent out from the 16th through the last day of the month or until all payments have been sent. EXAMPLE: Credits recorded in January will lock on the 15th of March and will then be sent starting on the 16th of March. Affiliates with January commission should receive their payment around the end of March. Once an Affiliate's payment has been processed its status in the Affiliate account will change from "pending" to the sent date.
- Affiliates must generate a balance of $100 or more before their account is eligible for payment.
- Payments are sent using the PayPal mass payment system (no fees are deducted from your earnings). If you do not supply a PayPal address a check will be sent. Payments by check take up to an additional 30 days to arrive. For larger affiliates with balances of over $10,000 per month we offer Wire Transfer. To change your payment information, log in to your affiliate account and click on the edit button next to the payee details section.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments. The affiliate is responsible for keeping all information up to date including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, tax information or any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid commission payment. Failure to provide current information may result in forfeiture of any commissions due to you. Commissions that are left unclaimed or are returned for invalid or insufficient address information or for other reasons may be forfeited as well.
- There is a $25 charge to re-issue payment and it will be deducted from the affiliate earnings. Payments will only be reissued within 120 days of original issue date in the case of a lost, wrong address or stop-payment request. After 120 days the payment will be forfeited.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments by USD.
- Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply for your account.
- Tax information is required to be on file in order for you to be paid. If you have not submitted a tax form, you can access it by clicking the edit button next to the payee information section of the Affiliate Manager. Tax forms need to be completely filled out and signed.
- It is the affiliate's responsibility to provide a valid tax form within 90 days of a commission being earned. If the tax form has not been received the commission will be forfeited and no payment will be issued.
- Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
- Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
- Referrals that cancel before you have met the $100 payout minimum will be reversed.
- Customers using non-standard rates (rates not available through the affiliate program) may not be eligible for affiliate commissions. Non-standard rates include but are not limited to: sales, promotions, email offers, prepaid accounts and discounted pricing offered for educational, government, non-profit and charity organizations.
- Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
- Affiliates MAY NOT bid on trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.).
- Affiliates MAY use the approved banners and ad text code found in the affiliate management center or provide by us.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate - commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1x1 pixel iframe).
- The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited - you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
- Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or subdomain.
- Affiliates MAY NOT engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity sites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers (customers with low retention and renewal rates).
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to $0 for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
- Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
- Affiliates may not resell products. All clients must provide their own payment method and contact information to be eligible for affiliate commissions.
- If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at the site. NetLink may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at NetLink's sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although NetLink may choose additional types of notice. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
Postal: GPO Post Box No : 2535, Dhaka-1000, BD.